Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HORROR IN SOME FORM......

Has always been fascinating us since the advent of story telling. We as a people have this insatiable need to have the hell scared out of us. Why? Well, perhaps its for the thrill of being in a dangerous situation without ever actually being in any danger. Kinda the same way you might drive extra fast on the highway or jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Whatever it is, man seeks his thrills in a myriad of ways. Well, me myself, I used to seek thrills in very dangerous ways sometimes, sometimes not. But now that I have reached an age that kind of thing is behind me, I seek thrills from a different source, namely films. Especially horror films. Back when I ws a lot younger, horror films used to scare the shit outta me, but nowadays, the only thing that really scares me is a needle or a rat, otherwise, I know what I'm watching ain't reality and therefore no need to worry about it. "Why watch the then?" I hear you asking. Because, I still like to identify with the characters in the movie and escape for a while still and nothing provides that escape like a horror film. So, that being said, lets get this party started with our first film for this blog which will follow very shortly.......

2 comments:

  1. I agree, nothing gives you an escape like a good horror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bell Nuntita has a cameo role as a flight attendant in a new Thai horror movie titled "407 Dark Flight" from Five Star Production Company that also brought you the old horror movies

    ReplyDelete


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger